About 5 Million Video ViewsOUR CLIENTS LAST YEAR
Our Clients Last Year
One Friday arvo, we decided we’d do a count of how many video views our clients attracted last year.
The numbers were insane, with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Linkedin leading the way – in that order.
We came to a rough total figure of 5 million video views.
Our conclusion? Video is critical.
(We probably could have figured this out without all the counting, huh?)close [x]
WELLFIT PERSONAL TRAINING
New Client Leads
WellFit Personal Training
WellFit is Newcastle and the Hunter’s leading group of specialist personal training studios. We’ve been with them since day dot back in 2011 and we’re proud to have helped them grow to where they are today – having helped so many local people achieve their health and fitness goals.
Channels and tactics
- Google Adwords Search Engine Marketing
- Localised Search Engine Optimisation
- Facebook and Instagram Advertising
- Daily YouTube video series
- New website…coming soon!
- Several thousand new client leads
- Consistent YoY growth in traffic and leads
- Almost 500,000 video views on YouTube
- A number of successful campaigns on social media
Our New Websitevicinity.marketing
Our own site!
Funnily enough, doing our own marketing has always seemed to take a back seat to client work. That meant that the new version of vicinity.marketing was probably the longest, drawn-out project we’ve ever completed.
We wanted our site to better reflect our brand personality and the values we hold as a business. We think the new site goes alright. What do you reckon?
Check out our homepage: https://www.rb.com.au/marketingclose [x]
Jump in Looksand a Jump in Traffic!reliancehexham.com.au
Now this is a truly interesting business. Established back in 1989, Reliance Hexham is a specialises in the manufacture, overhaul and repair of equipment and machinery for use in the mining, aluminium and steel processing industries. Their unrivalled technical expertise needed their new website to reflect their truly remarkable capabilities.
We reckon reliancehexham.com.au comes pretty close to hitting the mark on that goal. Don’t you?close [x]
A Website That isEasy on the Eyeseyespecialistsgroup.com.au
Eye Specialists Group
We inherited an outdated, difficult to navigate, technically buggy theme-based website that was quite uneasy on the eyes!
Long story short, we replaced that old thing with a clean, accessible website experience that truly reflects the expertise and professionalism of this great team of Newcastle specialists.
Take look with your own eyes: eyespecialistsgroup.com.auclose [x]
Dominant Website and SEO Strategycanberrapestcontrol.com.au
Canberra Pest Control
This is a story of maximising opportunity. Every ounce of opportunity. On search engines. Really, who doesn’t want a dominant share of Google’s search results in their chosen market? For this pest control business, it is all about squeezing the lemon for every last bit of tangy, delicious SEO juice.
The new website we helped deliver has drastically improved conversion rates and user experience across all devices. Google visibility is at an all-time high and best of all, the client said this about us:
“I deal with Vicinity because they get results! They know their Search Engine Optimisation and digital marketing better than anyone I have ever dealt with before. They also put the needs & objectives of the customer FIRST.”
Check out canberrapestcontrol.com.auclose [x]
363,736 Phone Calls from Google MapsOUR CLIENTS LAST YEAR
Ringing off the hook
Over the course of one quarter, we saw over 360,000 inbound phone calls to our clients’ Google My Business listings. Based on these numbers, we reckon that ranking well in Google’s localised search results matters – alot.close [x]
SEO Traffic UP 23% and SOLD OUTMachinery Dealer
We’re strong believers that word-of-mouth referrals should be a primary source of new sales leads for any business. However, this international machinery sales company was relying a little too heavily on word-of-mouth and industry referrals. There was a tonne of potential customers searching on Google every day for this clients’ range of industrial vehicles and machinery. They were capturing almost none of these potential sales.
- Cleaned up technical issues with existing WordPress website
- Website analytics / conversion tracking implemented
- On-site Search Engine Optimisation and content development
- Off-site citation building and link acquisition strategy
- Ongoing organic traffic growth plan + execution process
The client had little knowledge of the digital world and was understandably weary about been “burned” by another digital agency who promised so much yet delivered little. We assured him he was in good hands this time. Fast-forward a few months and here are some of the results we have been able to achieve for this client:
- SEO Traffic UP 23%
- Sales leads UP across all key product categories
- In 6 months, this client went from having to chase sales leads to being sold out of a few key product categories 8 weeks in advance
Jets' Official Digital Marketing PartnerNewcastle Jets FC
After a stellar 2017/18 season, we’re pumped to have been appointed as official digital marketing partner for the Jets’ 2018/19 A-League campaign. We’ve got some crazy football nuts in our office who are very keen to help achieve the following for the Jets this year:
- Drive ticket sales and maximise membership numbers from digital channels
- Re-configuring and managing the clubs’ digital analytics, tracking systems and marketing audiences to help the Jets make sense of their data
- Increase awareness engagement on social and messaging apps
- Improve the user experience and engagement rates of the clubs’ web properties within the confines of FFA site templates
- Get the ball rolling on the clubs’ long term digital strategy
Check out the Jets’ internally produced season launch video “Made of Newcastle” right here!close [x]
SEO Share UP 222%+ Record SalesFINANCIAL SERVICES FIRM
Financial Services Firm
This long term client has a strong history in the Hunter region, but their digital presence did not reflect that when we were first referred to them. Our sole KPI from day #1 was “Get me more business”.
Channels and tactics
- New responsive WordPress website project
- On-site and off-site Search Engine Optimisation
- Linkedin and Facebook lead-gen campaigns
- Industry-specific email and database marketing
- Google traffic is at an all-time high, UP 222.65% since we started working on the site
- The firm is generating record new client sales with search engines being the primary source of growth
Search Ads Cost-Per-Lead Down 59%RENTAL BUSINESS
When we took over this rental business’ search marketing from another agency, we had some high standards to maintain. However, with a little sideways thinking and some clever execution by our campaign management team, we were able to reduce CPA significantly. In non-geek speak, that means our client now pays less for every new customer we bring to their business from search engines. Yippee!
Channels and tactics
- Aggressive Google and Bing Ads campaigns
- Cross-device conversion rate optimisation
- Ad split testing
- Careful budget management across 10+ locations
- Dynamic objectives based on search impression share and ROI
- Social remarketing to improve overall CPA
- Online reviews strategy to boost conversion rates
- Other bits and pieces
- Search Ads Cost Per Lead Improved 59%
- Overall conversions UP by 33% in 2 years
Ads at Scale
One of Australia’s largest property sites came to us looking for a custom solution to their social advertising offering. The challenge was to automate campaign delivery at scale, whilst still maintaining a level of personalisation across every single advert.
Channels and tactics
- Hyperlocal mobile ad targeting parameters for 55,000 Sa1 regions across Australia
- Development of a web app to override Facebook’s default geo-targeting capabilities
- Automation of setup and management processes for up to 1500 campaigns at a time
- Dynamic ad creative and responsive campaign optimisation
- Messenger conversion funnels
- Facebook lead ads
- Instagram advertising
- Lots more
- Smooth, cost-efficient process achieved for managing up to 1500 localised campaigns simultaneously
- A far superior cost-per-lead scenario compared to previous social efforts
- Lots of very useful, localised data insights
No doubt about it, this was a curly problem to solve – but we enjoyed the challenge thoroughly!close [x]