Like all Australians, we’re concerned about the health of our loved ones and the management of our personal lives amidst all the uncertainty at the moment.
On behalf of the Redback team, I want to assure you we are fully committed to supporting our clients, partners, suppliers and business contacts through the potentially challenging times that lie ahead.
Actions we’re taking to support you
1. Business as usual operations
Our team of 20 are all equipped to continue working on your projects, be that in the office or with the flexibility of working from home. Fortunately, working in the digital world means we have access to all the day to day tools, systems and resources we need to service you from anywhere. From tomorrow, most of us will be working from home until further notice.
2. Flexible communication
Until further notice, all client meetings will be held via either phone or video conferencing via Google Hangouts to keep everybody as safe as possible.
3. Helping you be proactive online
There is no doubt we are all going to face logistical challenges in the weeks and months ahead. One positive is that we’re likely to see more people than ever online, so here are some proactive ways we can help you navigate the current situation proactively:
- Developing communication strategies to keep your customers informed
- Website notices to let your visitors know of any changes to your operations
- Shifting the focus of your current digital activities to maximise results amidst current conditions
- Updating your Google listing with any changes to business hours or other relevant details
- Social media and email campaigns to keep in touch with relevant audiences
- Offering alternative delivery methods eg. online customer meetings, Ecommerce selling options
- Communications with your staff and clients around hygiene precautions
Again, the entire Redback team is fully committed to helping our valued clients make the most out of this situation wherever possible. We’ll be keeping you updated should any of the above change, but in the meantime please let us know if we can support you in any way.
(02) 4962 2236