Today’s podcast guest shares his story about how he founded a localised tech startup that was born out of a need for ride sharing alternatives when Uber left Austin, Texas overnight and left hundreds of Uber drivers jobless. Andy Tryba from RideAustin will share some valuable insights about how to start a localised tech marketplace. Andy touches on how to build awareness and a brand to obtain users while managing legalities and logistics. This is a great listen for traditional business owners out there who are wondering how they can be innovative in their marketing and business growth in order to compete in a global market.
5 Questions You Can Answer After Listening To This Episode:
1. What are some of the challenges involved with developing a sharing economy app?
2. How can you convince people to try a newly developed app?
3. Is a localized marketplace approach replicable in other industries??
4. How to get a 2-sided marketplace off the ground
5. Where is the ridesharing market headed in the future?
INTERLUDE! If you’ve just discovered Redback Solutions, below is a short video about who we are and what we do. If you just came for the article, you can simply skip past the video and keep reading 🙂
Did you enjoy this conversation with Andy?
If you did, we’d love for you to let the entire universe know about it! Please:
- Review us on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play
- Share this post using the sharing buttons below
- Tell 3 business owners or marketers about our show in the next 24 hours. Go on, we dare ya! 🙂
What is the Location Station Local Marketing Podcast about?
If you’ve just discovered us, be sure to check out episode #1 to learn more about the show, our focus topics, who we serve and what we’re about.
To keep up with all the most effective location marketing tactics and technologies…and to keep updated with all our best episodes, giveaways and other fun stuff…
Ready to Listen, Subscribe & Review us?