Our guest on today’s podcast shares how she’s grown a very different accounting firm by focusing on technology and community. Steph Hinds will share with us her fantastic insights on how traditional business owners can be innovative with their brand positioning and find a balance between being different and being effective. What we were doing for marketing 5 – 10 years ago is just not enough in this day and age so we will discuss some new marketing and branding methods with the lovely Steph Hinds from Growthwise.
5 Questions You Can Answer After Listening To This Episode:
1. How can I brand a traditional business in a fun and innovative way?
2. How can I build my personality into my brand?
3. How is automation software valuable for a functioning business?
4. When to build a local community as a marketing tactic
5. What is Shiny Toy Syndrome and how do marketers get it?
INTERLUDE! If you’ve just discovered Redback Solutions, below is a short video about who we are and what we do. If you just came for the article, you can simply skip past the video and keep reading 🙂
Did you enjoy this conversation with Steph?
If you did, we’d love for you to let the entire universe know about it! Please:
- Review us on iTunes, Stitcher or Google Play
- Share this post using the sharing buttons below
- Tell 3 business owners or marketers about our show in the next 24 hours. Go on, we dare ya! 🙂
What is the Location Station Local Marketing Podcast about?
If you’ve just discovered us, be sure to check out episode #1 to learn more about the show, our focus topics, who we serve and what we’re about.
To keep up with all the most effective location marketing tactics and technologies…and to keep updated with all our best episodes, giveaways and other fun stuff…
Ready to Listen, Subscribe & Review us?